Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tagged by K-Tuck

Rules:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

1. I am born on 22nd January
2. I like a girl? not a guy definately.
3. I eat anything edible and practically EVERYTHING..thats why i was so fat last time. XD
4. I can't sleep after I wake up.
5. I slept for 14 hours before..
6. I have a lot of pimples?
7. I don't know what to say anymore....
8. I can play 4 beats on a guitar and a violin..feel proud about it =P
9. I drink any thing drinkable like tap water?
10. I got about 10 logbooks to finish up this month...hopefully i make it through.....
11. I'm a scout
12. I handstand alot.
13. I'm a shy boy? hahahahahahahaha at times only
14. I'm running out of ideas
15. I get bored easily.

Peoples that i tag

1. Andrea Chan
2. Tanusha the tuna can
3. Julian Leong
4. Weng Wai
5. Kelsey Wong XD..HAHAHAHAHA tag nation..

No comments: