Wednesday, October 29, 2008

YAY!!!

First of all, I am not here to brag or show of
but just to express my happiness

last last week on friday, i was watching tv.
a program called The Big Breakfast Show on NTV7
then, they were giving out Secondhand Serenade's latest album
A Twist In My Story
im sooo happiii!!!!!!
and today...the cd + "RM150" worth of cds'


not to criticise, but the Rm150 didnt seem like Rm 150
i'll show u why

there are 2 promo cd's
wth? yay?
and those 2 have only 3-4 songs
AND THEY CALL THAT HUNDRED AND FIFTY WORTH OF CD S'?!!!!!
but i will accept it also..
if you wanna buy the promo cd's tell me...
i'll sell the original cd cheap..

after all of that, i still feel great full
THANK YOU Warner Music & Ntv7
exams tomorrow

ByeBye

†ERL†
*tiek yi..dun cry.. XD I know you want the cd..hehe*


No comments: