Wednesday, July 22, 2009

something about you makes me happy

well....
i did something so ridiculous that it makes me laugh when i think about it
i drank brands essences.. the chicken flavor wan.
if some of you may say its okay wadd
but NO.. its not okay.. i dint heat it up..
HAHAHA.....
taste like oil... urgh..

oh well

moving on..
do you think people really mean it when they say
"you get so many injuries until I don't want to bother anymore"*with a smile*
what do you think?

put that aside

moving on...
so report card day tomoro...
stupid SMKDUSKK give the result slip already still wan have open day...
very free ar?
zzz
i heard vic told me that pn azidah is gonna shoot abt me to my dad
hope i wont get into trouble...
haha

okayss
thats for now..
CHAOS *ciao*

1 comment:

Donna said...

haha~ u are damn random.. =p

just dropping by..