Friday, July 3, 2009

UPDATED! =D

Hello.
its been awhile people.
since i haven't updated in a while,
i'm gonna tell you all about my life for the past few days
HAVE FUN READING =D

well RECENTLY my class didn't want to go for science.
so some drama happened..
interesting story XD
ask the whole kiambang. they know about it :)

moving on~~

well...
watch transfomers yet?
you should its one hell of an awesome show XD
with Megan Fox. Nice cars. Funny story parts.
don't miss the show.

so... its already july.
PMR? very soon?
hmm
i heard a lot of people asking each other
"have u started studying?"

so me and james started this thing
that if we swear we get whacked.
so instead of getting whack.
we created a new word.
WTE !!! *echoes*
the word's so funny.
it gives people the WT EFFF look..
cool eh?
haha
I even have suggestions to say WHAT THE HEAVEN?
thanks for the suggestion tho :)
you know who you are.

well its been a while since i blogged this much.
if you are smart enough. you can click my ads =X

haha okays till next time,

byebye.


*edited*
WTE stands for what the earth.
only lame people like me and james will know why its funny.

No comments: