Saturday, October 24, 2009

Still going strong =)

Hell ain't in a better mood than i am..

i'm pissed and annoyed

or maybe it the same meaning

but who gives a fu#k? not me.

but lets get to business people. i got a new tag line.

sounds a little gay but annoying =)

*xoxo you know u hate me ;)*

it came up so randomly...

and i managed to get those hearing me say that annoyed

hehe sorry to yee vonne? hahaha

well.. i'm gonna blog about....... hmm

OKAY

Dom's potluck :)


it was a gloomy day, when people started gathering at this jungle-themed house at a place called
TAMAN TUN DR ISMAIL

these people were slightly whacked you see..

but as soon as these inhumane beings arrived,

a meteor struck earth and 2012 was cut short...........................

hahahahahahahaha

i'm a good story teller not? but i do know one thing, you can get lamer than me =)

hahaha

ok la... pictures u can get from

Kiru

or

Vonne

or... i'll upload it when justin give it to me =)

blame him not me xD

okay... maybe this isn't as long as i'd imagine... but it's worth a shot=)


and check out Fall Out Boy's new song at my music player. ALPHA DOG!

check out the young Eric Lim


and don't we all hate to be hanging?
like: hey! you know that. oh nvm

that f#$king sucks


so let give my new tag line a try

xoxo you know you hate me,

Bye

No comments: