Saturday, December 27, 2008

How Awesome

Hello again..
well its past Christmas and New Year's coming
anywayz
went One Utama yesterday to watch bedtime stories
then went bowling and beat clarence's "team" by TWO points
hahaha btw they still owe Justin, James and I an Ice cream..

bored...
so after that clarence's group cmae and they left
so me and james with justin walked to my hse
aha













then, we went basket ball then went home
then I got this Christmas present thats super cool
Its a BUN
so i was like..wow a bun =.=
but nvm I'll eat it as im hungry
but then
wtheck
this innocent looking bun was actually
A STRESS BALL + Wrist-rest
thinggy

I didnt not explore the present to find this
and this
(price tag was still there XD)
censored the price

it was called BREADOU like char tou
hahaahahaha

comes with stickers
looks delicious






then the next day.i baked some cookies to finish off some ingredients


looked like this

no one's perfect
so it was a little burnt(the sides a bit)

okay that should be enough for now


BYE BYE


†ERL†

No comments: