Monday, December 22, 2008

It's December!~~

Well, I know I have not been updating as I wished..
but everything has it reasons. Oh well I might get lost while typing so the "story line" might be a lil' whacked..

Oh well I'm just gonna type about what that comes to my mind

Here goes..
Well i wanted to go back to Malacca but my parents said something about next month is Chinese New Year and also my birthday(okay they didn't say this)

So we didn't go back....

Changing topic now....
today is Andrel's Birthday so I might as well just wish him...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREL!!!

ok done with that
so..
I heard this song from the radio
I'm not sure about you but it sounded good and familiar too
so I took a guess and I search for Simple Plan on Ares and i found a new song
the exact same song and I downloaded it..
the name of the song is "Christmas List"
bla bla bla

moving on...
last night I went to Crystal's house for a BBQ party......
and when I reached I saw Jason and Shaun(Chai & Koh)
what a small world said Shaun
then we BBQ a few chickens and shaun blames the scouts for burning food..
haha long story..
well then went home after that

I guess you are feeling bored reading rite?

so I shall find the Simple Plan song and let YOU hear it =D




yea maybe you should turn the speaker louder because this video is a little soft

maybe i should put this too

Taylor swift-love story




hope you like it..

okay maybe thats about it for today

will update soon...

BYE BYE

†ERL†

No comments: