Friday, February 6, 2009

Random Post

I wanna go for Keahlian Camp!!!
but I'm not sure if i can....
how sad..
some say exam is a couple of days after the camp some say the week after
so I am so confused..
I bet your are getting bored
ohwell
they should postpone Keahlian Camp
actually i have no main idea about todays post.....
My computer's LAGGY
My life kinda sucks a little
My............duno wat to say....

I found this picture...
finally did it...
so so long ago

I'm bored. Marching practice tomorrow,basket ball tomorrow...
hows scouts marching u ask?
let me fill u in about that
well, its been progressing finishing touches are being added.

theres and X and <> and <> and ><>crazy COOL...xD

i feel EMO....
you are getting bored right?
probably we should explore a little

yeah
i realise this computer have too much rubbish in it...
should send for reformatting hor? den add a bit more RAM( random access memory)
then it should be working fine again =D

I'm blogging quite a long post because my msn is UPDATING...
so slow.......
okay i think that should be enough.... go revise your studies or something

BYE

No comments: