Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sports Day 09


First of all, sorry for the picture order.. lazy cut and paste..XD

anywayz

i gotta eat dinner now
so i'll blog when i'm back from training or tmr.
okay now i am free.
well first thing's first credits to barnett for being my cameraman
so sportsday pictures up for grabs..
i feel untidy.wtf
not ready
peiyi took this i think
looks like the mushroom in mario....LOL

scouts are posers
see what i mean?
suprise suprise xD
camera shy?
go aik jean RUNNNN
look like u guys played with charcoal and wiped it on you face.
go yee vonne u can crawl run! sure.hehe

OO
its just in the blood.POSING
BOO!
something hapopened to my blogger.
pose pose people.
oo
ARRR XD
Seniorsaymustserious
Marching!
GO SCOUTS
I found the marching video too.
here it is

VS

VS












BAGUS bersukan
ling hong y so serious?



okay my blogs annoying me..will post another post soon enough.

ERL.

No comments: