Sunday, April 26, 2009

imsoboredicaneatyou

hello i seem to be flooding my blog with nonsence these days
well i have a picture to share. its very cute/amusing/nice/ilikethisgirl/awesome


there..it looks cute to me..~MOO*alien version*~

well well, ee chong finally let me use his super keng hai canggih camera.. wheee so fun
i'll post the nice pic i took soon...

i haven't start my homework.. i am so lazy
sometimes i even wonder why i am still in the best class..
i get lazier and lazier to do my work..
project oso steal peoples wan haihz

james neva on9 a few days d
so sien no wan to spam...

sophie told me she updating her blog..
so i went to bathe and now oso she not done
lalala

try listening to this song



its called "Kristy, are you doing okay?" by The Offspring

now i agree with other people that good songs are usually sang by bad looking singers..
haha


Bye


even if you beat me to death, i still like this girl xD

No comments: