Thursday, April 30, 2009

I don't deserve this. rite?

I'm basicly gonna vent out all my frustration here.

after so long, i thought that maybe just maybe i could try again,
but then he joined tuition. he became ur "answers".
i cant say anything can i?
when u asked me i was upset abt that. Of course i was.
u asked me why? if i'd explained it things will proly get akward.
if i could tell you my reason, i would have told u that i still like you alot although many months have passed.
i even reduced swearing since u hated it so much.
then people come telling me. you're holding his hand.
i try not to mind so much but i guess all i can do is look away.
i may seem quiet these days thats just because i can't think of anything to say.
i guess all of these is useless now.
if he makes u happy, go ahead.

i still won't ignore you :)

if you were asking these questions that time, hope its answered.

No comments: